CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged By MRS CHIN~

Tagged by Mrs. Chin
Name:
Chin Jun Long A.k.a Jun=Mr.J
Sisters:
None( and do not wish to have as well)

Brothers:
One( but hope I nv have it)

Shoe size:
Nine

Height:
Around 169 to 171CM

Where do you live:
Msia~ K.L~ PJBOY~~

Favourite drinks:
Air Limau ice

Favourite breakfast:
Bread~

Have you
Ever been on a plane?:
Yea Few Times~ when I was small~

Swam in the ocean:
Few times as well when I was small~

Fallen asleep at school:
Always~ dun noe y~

Broken someone’s heart:
erm, every time break up ba~ hehe

Fell off your chair:
AH~~~

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
erm, yea sometimes~ leowBB~~ cox mostly I am the 1 who call~
Saved e-mails:
Hotmail (249)
What is
Your room like:
A usual room~

Right beside you:
Laptop, Phone, Bag and ETC XP

The last thing you ate:
WOD food~

Ever had
Chicken pox:
Dun really rmb but roughly is around my secondary skul~

Sore throat:
Always~

Stitches:
got 1, arm there~

Broken nose:
Almost had one~

Do you
Believe in love at first sight:
Yes and experienced~

Like picnics:
Yea depend wif who~

Who was the
Last person you danced with:
Wow… I never had her name either no.

Last made you smile:
FaTty MonSteR ( b4 he slept)

Last you yelled at:
My Brother

Today
Did you talk to someone you like:
Sure

Kissed anyone:
Yea

Got sick:
Yea~ sore Throat, flu, headache

Talk to an ex:
nop, Lost contact

Miss someone:
Yea, extremly

Best feeling in the world:
she always beside me

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
nop

What’s under your bed:
I dun noe~ my bed is all the way down~ I believe is oni have dust~ better else books comics~

Who do you really hate:
do not really hate ppl, hate ppl dun make my life better~

What time is it now:
8.31PM 2031~

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now:
yea her~

Do you have any siblings:
YUP

Do you want children:
Tryin not to have it~ very expensive to have 1

Do you smile often:
today not really~ erm, I believe I do smile all the time~

Do you like your hand-writing:
ABC I like, Chinese……… nop~

Are your toe nails painted:
Never~

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
Guest’s room bed, because is very comfortable~

What color shirt are you wearing now:
Black with some red and white~

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday:
Online~

When did you cry last:
Not sure

Are you a friendly person:
I believe so~

Do you have any pets:
I had few b4, but very hard to take care is tortoise, damn smily~

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
Watching TV, As usual~

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?:
Dun noe

What do you think?:
Hungry wanna to go makan~

Do you sleep with the TV on?:
YUP~
What are you doing right now?:
MSg her Blog, online, but appear off~

Have you ever crawled through a window?:
Yup~ runnin always from something but I dun noe wat is tat~

Can you handle the truth?:
properly yes~

Are you too forgiving?:
Dunnoe

Are you closer to your mother or father?:
erm~ mother I believe~

Who was the last person you cried in front of?:
dun noe~

How many people can you say you’ve really loved?:
erm, 2ba~

Do you eat healthily?:
nop

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?:
none~

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?:
nop

If you’re having a bad day, who'd you most likely to go to?:
talk to my baby~

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:
loud I believe~

Are you confident?:
sometime~

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- go to skul~
-talking
- doing homework
- let mummy scold~

5 snacks I enjoy:
- Bytes
- Sotong~
- black chocolate~
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy whatever things I wanna to buy
- small condor.
- eat the best food in dis world
- and the rest do business

5 of my bad habits:
- Lazy
- Sleepy
- Shy
- talk before think
-

I tag:
Miss Lala~

0 comments: