CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

....................This is Chin Jun Long. Think of himself

until today now 1026 only i know what you thought of me,
the way you treat me, you want to get everything settle with the tears n pain, even everything will be a sad ending, but however you also wanna to make it worst and even worst.
by following the sequence you just have to get it settle and only come and care for me, weather im still okay or im not, everything you have to follow step by step, even it makes me ugly, I never thought you can be so cruel to me, you will never learn by using your heart to feel the inside me, my world, I look nothing but inside am I happy inside o there is a lot of things bothering me?
Haven I give you enough of time? Still feeling sad when I just say I wanna to go home early. Wouldn’t you feel bored at me? Or maybe you think there will never bored looking at me, Every day the same old me? Never change, or may be getting worst
Im tired of arguing cause of something that is able to avoid, im tired to telling you what to do b a gf, im tired to tel u everything show you what should you do.
If you are suffering, what do you wish? I wish to suffer myself. Do not wish to let you know.
If you are sad, what do you wish? Sad alone, nobody knows
If you are happy, what do you wish? Share out with you, add on some color in life.
If you are bleeding, what do you wish? Bleed alone until it heal itself
Why keep so many pains in your shadow? Don’t you know it will become a sickness? Yes I do, but do you want her to suffer sad and bleeding with you? No I believe nobody wish that happen as well. Then what is soul mate for? I believe is for me to keep happy memories for and every moment of smile, sounds of laughing.

0 comments: