CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

i love my class so much

Oh hi… I have found my life a little bit harsh and tired... relationship between me and my classmate… I feel like is getting farther and farther… Feel like separated… Things like getting worst and worst… Why is that fella getting so irritated? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY cause of that thing so everything is going to separated… ish… how come ah? is that fella so great will make everybody hate it so much… ish I hate it I really hate that wei… anyhow.. there is something happy also want for me… getting something right… Anyway hope everybody happy and good hope that fella will change la somehow

1 comments:

Cassie aka Miss Sunshine said...

I guez we r all diff nw! Every1 has diff opinion n lifestyle so we shld jz accept it! We wil alwayz b frenz bt we jz dn hang out as much as laz tim!