CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wow… how long already I had never updating my blog…….. Between these days a lot of things have happened… From happy to sad, angry to touched… however I still doing the best I could to continue living in this organization… small little class… only 40 over students… but always have this politics problem… I don’t quite understand about it… Fighting for want you want is not to say is bad… but fighting blindly is a very bad mistake… things that has been done by somebody with blood and sweat with times just saying I’m not agree it will break the heart to pieces… some more we all are in this hospitality line…. We should be more caring helping each other… Saying about each other I have lost myself the other half of my soul… I also wish to know why I could be so cool and just drop her out from my life… and things has been more complicated ever since… AHHH I LOST MY PHONE~~~ DAMN BULLSHIT DE LO~~~ DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THAT IM SO CLUMSY STUPID ME T.T

0 comments: