CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

GASTRIC

3th week of my holidays, it start with a horrible gastric pain, feel deathly, like everything is going to end, every night I could not sleep well, because of the pain in my stomach, my mum brought me some medicine from guardian, the med is name Maalox-Plus it continue of dried aluminium hydroxide gel, magnesium hydroxide and simethicone,have to eat it before meal, 3 times a day, is bigger than 10 sens coin but slightly small then 20 sens coin, after few days of trying the stupid medicine, there is not any changes in my stomach, still that pain.


Here I go and see the doctor, in the center point around the BU housing area, doctor says that I have a lot of gas in my stomach and there is a lot of acid in it as well, the reason are irregular meal, and less water in my body, the doctor also told me that I cannot take oily food for a period of time and I cannot take too spicy food as well, and end up I have to eat 3 type of medicine and it is 5 pill after every meal. T.T take care of your body plzzz

0 comments: